Translate

Sjava new album:The 18-track studio album, released on Friday, exposes "a deeply introspective side" of the musician

Five years since the release of his last studio album, multi-award-winning musician Sjava, real name Jabulani Hadebe, is back with a new body of work.

The 18-track studio album, released on Friday, exposes "a deeply introspective side" of the musician.

Speaking about Isibuko, he said it is a reflection of his journey over the past few years and speaks to his experiences and growth as a person and musician.



Five years since the release of his last studio album, multi-award-winning musician Sjava, real name Jabulani Hadebe, is back with a new body of work.


His brand-new album, Isibuko (a mirror), was released on Friday. The 18-track album exposes "a deeply introspective side" of the musician. 


Speaking about the album, in a press statement, Sjava said: "This album is a reflection of my journey over the last few years and speaks to my experiences and growth as a person and as a musician. Musically it is a continuation of the process that began with the Umsebenzi EP/Deluxe, and I hope my supporters enjoy the body of work".


The EP was released in 2020, and its deluxe version was released in 2021.


He's said I know it's been a while, but I trust that the album will be worth the wait. Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last eight years of my career, and I look forward to continuing this musical journey together in the future."


Featured in the album are Emtee, Saudi, 1020 Cartel's Anzo and maskanda heavyweights Shwi, Mzukulu and DumakahleWatch video

Post a Comment